View Single Post
Old 01-23-2007, 03:32 PM   #5
AllieJo's Mama
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by chachi
She is just gonna be a bigger yorkie. There are alot of bigger yorkies. My groomer asked me if My Chachi was really a silky too because of his size. Vets get kick backs for promoting Science Diet. It is one of the worst foods there is and rates real low in comparrison to other foods
I told them that science diet had very bad reviews, they acted shocked My baby isn't on SD but on something worse. I'm trying to get her off of it but she loves the stuff
Quote:
If you trust your breeder and they are definitely Allie's parents, it just could be she's a bigger Yorkies than normal. Just like there are tiny Yorkies from regular sized Yorkie parents, there are bigger Yorkies as well. Just more to love!

Also, some Yorkies grow faster than average too, but the growth may slow down faster too. So it all just depends. I'm sure you'll love her the same no matter what!
Oh I love her to pieces already. I chose the bigger of the pups because she had the sweetest face, plus I have 4 kids. I do trust my breeder I still talk to her from time to time. She has called to check in a time or two.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!