View Single Post
Old 01-23-2007, 01:36 PM   #22
luvdorkyyorkies
BANNED!

I know it sounds ridiculous, but she seriously acted like she didnt have a clue how serious the choking was. I really dont know how she couldnt have known. SHe saw the stuff go down my throat.
I know the dentist made a comment to her while working on me, he said now stay with me now stay with me....I think he was referring to suctioning to her.
As jp4m2 said I think I just didnt want to make a big scene, to tell the truth it was shocking and as silly as it sounds I was embarassed too. WHen it was all over, I wanted to forget it. I probably would still forget it but Im having problems now. Not sure if something is stuck at my stomach entrance or what but its starting to feel like it.
Im supposed to go to the doctor not tommorrow but the next day. I might need to go tomorrow though. Its really bad when I sit down, like heartburn, but a poking jabbing sensation too. Doesnt really hurt but is uncomfortable.
Its scarey because the stuff does harden very quickly and what I swallowed definitely had a sharp edge because it scraped my throat and I had a sore throat from it on the left side for a couple days.

You know shouldnt they have suction on when they do anything like that, when there is a chance something can go into a persons throat? SHe didnt use it at all.
Should I wait until I get my xrays done to call or before I get them? Im not sure if the xrays will have any evidence of anything since it might just be trauma.
Gess 2007 is starting with a big bang for me
luvdorkyyorkies is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!