View Single Post
Old 01-23-2007, 01:08 PM   #1
muffinlvr
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

Talking The Countdown Begins!!!

I can hardly believe it but in four more days I will be flying to Kansas City to pick up Rocha! I can't tell you how excited I am to bring this sweet, sweet little girl home. While it's only been a few weeks since we made the decision to get her, it seems like it's taking FOREVER for January 27th to get here. But soon she will be home with her new mommy and daddy who will continue to spoil her in the manner in which she is accustomed to!! We've also been 'prompting' Biscuit and Muffin about her arrival. Hopefully, they will be welcoming and accepting of their new baby sister.

One thing I must say too. My breeder, Pam Hinkle, is one of the nicest most caring people I have had the privilege to know. She is an AWSOME breeder who treats her dogs as if they were her children and she has been kind enough to be in contact with me EVERY DAY since this whole process has started. She has sent me pictures and videos of Rocha and has given me so much information that I will be able to use after getting her home.

I know how difficult it is going to be for Pam to give Rocha up after having her for 9 months and loving her the way she does. But Rocha did not cooperate and get big enough to breed so Pam decided to give her up. Pam knows that she is going to be giving her to a mommy who has the same philosophy as she does and that Rocha is going to much loved and much spoiled.

If any of you are thinking of getting a new baby, I would HIGHLY recommend Pam and her partner Kathy. You would not be disappointed.

I will post pics of Rocha after I bring her home.

Connie
muffinlvr is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!