View Single Post
Old 01-22-2007, 10:25 PM   #1
chuey
Donating Yorkie Yakker

Unlove Sweet Dreams My Baby Chuey...

A final thank you to all of you who have prayed for me and Chuey.

Tonight, the Lord answered our prayers for baby Chuey is with him now.

During the ultrasound the doctors found that Chuey's heart was fine. Because of his small size and young age, they were able to do his scull and try to see what was going on with his brain. Herein, lied the problem.

Chuey's brain was swelling. This is what was causing his rapid decline. The dr said it was only a matter of time before he got really really bad with seizures and such. Drs at the hospital said the neurologist could do a MRI and possibly surgery to SLOW the swelling, but that this would not heal his condition or ever make him walk again. Dr Valentine (hol. vet) said anything here on out would just be academic, and not to the best benefit of Chuey. Quality of life was most important to our family so we made a very hard decision as a family.

We had to let Chuey go and rest. Chuey was pts tonight at approximately 8:30. We got to visit with him, my husband and two boys. And I got to hold him as the Dr put him to sleep. She listened to his heart and told me that it had stopped. She was very gentle and told Chuey his angels were here for him.

I haven't stopped crying since I got the phone call. But I feel peace in my heart because the Lord answered my prayers. Doesn't he always?

So thank you again for all your support and prayers. I am so thankful for you being here for me. I think thats the only reason I had the strength to log in and let you all know that my baby has peace now. Thank you God.

Raquel, Rest in peace my baby Chuey, mama misses you with all her heart and loves you so much...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg CheuyGomez22jan[1][1].07.JPG (41.0 KB, 348 views)
chuey is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!