View Single Post
Old 01-22-2007, 09:29 PM   #12
YorkieShadow
BANNED!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cchu
I'm actually posting this for my friend who has a 3lb one year old yorkie (neutered). When he gets "excited" his rocket comes out and stays out for usually 1/2 hour - which I thought was pretty long considering that Zoe's never came out at all.

Anyway, he got "Excited" last night and his rocket NEVER went back in...even until now. She called the vet and made the first appointment tomorrow.

I was wondering if anyone ever experienced this. SHe also told me that her aunt has a dog (not a yorkie) whose rocket NEVER went back in since he was neutered THREE YEARS AGO. Can this happen and more importantly, is this healthy?

Thanks!
Wow thats a long time for it to be out, that poor little guy. That vet should of took him right in. I would do what Yorierose posted and or put him in water.

I was wondering if anyone ever experienced this. SHe also told me that her aunt has a dog (not a yorkie) whose rocket NEVER went back in since he was neutered THREE YEARS AGO. Can this happen and more importantly, is this healthy?
Her Aunt need to have that poor dog checked.
YorkieShadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!