View Single Post
Old 01-22-2007, 05:33 PM   #4
pepe mint
YT 3000 Club Member

I agree that it is very hard to tell. I can understanding you wanting what your heart is set on. I was so scared picking out a pup because I have seen some yorkies that didn't really look like they were well bred and I was scared of that. but, I fell in love with Maggie. Luckily, I found a great one and I think she will be all that I had my heart set on. As others have mentioned, it is hard to tell from pictures but I think he looks great. Another thing you can do is look on here for threads people have posted of their pups and what they look like now. the "then and now" threads. because you can see the beautiful yorkies and what they looked like as pups. I did that just so I could try and figure out what colors my maggie will have, since she has so many colors right now. It really helped me, I think :P

good luck!! please let us know what you decide. I will say, if he is tugging on your heart like you say, he could be "the one". My cocker was FAR from what I was looking for. I have never been able to stand cockers but I met her on accident one day and fell in love. she is 6 years old now and the light of my life. she has been the best dog ever. I have gone out and chosen dogs in the past that i thought "looked" like what I wanted and it was a nightmare. so, I am just cautious now. and make sure that I go with my heart.

I really do wish you the best of luck. sounds to me like you are being careful and not jumping into anything without researching and that is a very good thing. Please keep us posted. and more pics of your new pup would be great. oh..one more thing...have you picked out a name?? that could be the catch too LOL
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!