View Single Post
Old 01-22-2007, 05:17 PM   #1
jrsygal37
Donating YT 2000 Club Member

Default Oppinions Needed. What do you guys think of this little guy?

Hi. I need honest oppinions. What do you guys think of this little guy? I'm green with what a good quality Yorkie should look like, but this little guy has been tugging at my heart. I do however, this time around, since this will be our last, would like to get a little guy that will grow into what a good bred Yorkie should look like. I love my Three Yorkies but they were rescues and were not from good breeding stock. I know it shouldn't matter and what they look like doesn't matter to me, I wouldn't trade them for anything, but this time around I really would like one that is what Yorkie should be. We just got Tia our Morkie out of a classified ad and love her to death. She is beautiful and we didn't plan on another but this guy has been like I said tugging at me. My Newman is ten and he's been really sick with genetic problems. I know we don't have long with him, and I'm not trying to replace him but we had planned if something happened to him to get another little male. Your oppions good or bad would be greatly appreciated. He is 14 weeks old and he weighs in at 2 pounds 11 oz.

Thanks Elaine
Attached Thumbnails
Oppinions Needed.  What do you guys think of this little guy?-ford.jpg  
jrsygal37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!