View Single Post
Old 01-22-2007, 05:04 PM   #6
Patti
Donating YT 30K Club Member

Maya is my soon to be 10 year old pom. I personally would never get another one for several reasons. My true love is Yorkies, had 3 before Maya. Maya is snappy has bitten me several times hard when I was trying to get something from under my bed. she stays under there most of the time and considers it her territory. Bites me if I try to clean her eyes or give meds. She barks all the time for no reason and is very territorial. I just have learned to be very careful with her. I could never give her up so that's why I have lived with her this way. I socialized her properly she went to obedience school. does listen well just is a very yappy and snappy dog.She does not shed much at all. Overall my experience with health is she has been healthier than any of my Yorkies.
I did get her from a petstore so that may account for her bad temperment because I am sure many people have had sweet ones. I do love the look and her coat is very low maintenance. This is just my experience. Also she is much larger than standard 11 lbs.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Mayaportrait 008 (600 x 450).jpg (71.1 KB, 11 views)
File Type: jpg Mayaportrait 011 (600 x 450).jpg (65.6 KB, 15 views)
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!