Thread: Hi Everyone
View Single Post
Old 01-22-2007, 04:57 PM   #1
brandigirl
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Love Hi Everyone

I have a 4 year old female Yorkie and I need some help in understanding her.
She is very loving and very jealous. I also have a Shih Tzu, a loving dog and a senegal parrot. Every time I want to play with the other two pets she gets so annoying I start to resent her. If I take the shih tzu outside alone,because it is too cold for the Yorkie or because the Yorkie is impossible to walk with the shih tzu because she is stubborn and will do the opposite of what I want to do, she gets jealous and barks and goes on the floor. She gets love and attention just like the others but she wants it all. She barks at everyone in the street that does not have a dog.

I just need some help in understanding the breed. I heard by reading on the internet that there is a way to deal with Yorkies. It was someone trying to sell a book and I didn't feel like buying it.

Of course the Yorkie thinks she is alfa dog at times although she always listens to me and turns over on her belly to show me I am the boss. But I can't stand the behavior. Like a spoiled child.

I really need advise on how to deal with her. She has to have a good life and if I can't give it to her, then I should give her up so she can live a happy life. She drives me nuts.
brandigirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!