View Single Post
Old 01-22-2007, 10:14 AM   #14
mr bailey
Yorkie Yakker

Quote:
Originally Posted by chachi
You want your vet to do blood work before the neuter to make she he doesnt have any disorders that putting him under aneshia could put his life at risk. after the surgery you might want to put a baby onsie on him to keep him from licking the stitches. For ten days they cant have baths or go outside except to go potty and you want to keep him from jumping. My male did much better than my female after the surgery. The hardest part was keeping him from jumping and being so active
okay, yeah mr. bailey usually gets excited when people come over or when he sees me, but i just tell him to sit in a stern voice and he stops jumping all around.

just curious, what is nuetering? is it like a male visectomy where they snip something? man, i feel really bad for putting him under the knife, i would be pretty mad if someone "nuetered" me and i had no say eessh, but i guess i gotta do what i gotta do.

what are the benefits from nuetering other than humping everything in site, are there any "CONS" to not having him nuetered?
mr bailey is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!