View Single Post
Old 01-22-2007, 01:19 AM   #8
stedmansmommy
I Love My Lil' Punkin's
Donating Member

I have personally never owned a Silky, but I really do like them. The ones I've seen are just beautiful IMO. And I DO think that alot of them have a very beautiful coat. Lenora (browniesmom622) has a Silky named Kayko and I think he is ADORABLE!!! I just LOVE his sweet face and he has a GORGEOUS coat!!! Looks TOTALLY like a Yorkie coat to me! (See pics below - hope you don't mind me posting these Lenora! I'm just showing off your little man because I love him so much, LOL ) and also - Silky's are MUCH cheaper in price - so if money is an option, then I would highly recommend considering a Silky. And actually, if I could be guaranteed a Silky that looked EXACTLY like Kayko - I'd get one in a heartbeat! LOLOL

There was an excellent website that explained all the differences between the Yorkie and the Silky, but now of course I can't remember the link
Attached Thumbnails
What's better a Yorkie or a Silky Terrier???-1.jpg   What's better a Yorkie or a Silky Terrier???-2.jpg   What's better a Yorkie or a Silky Terrier???-3.jpg   What's better a Yorkie or a Silky Terrier???-4.jpg  

They have us wrapped around their little paws!
stedmansmommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!