View Single Post
Old 01-21-2007, 11:11 PM   #1
Connie
Loved by Maddie & Libby
Donating Member

Default Look what Suz did!

Suz made a slideshow of Maddie as a gift for my mom and I! I am so touched and have watched it several times. I love it! My mom doesn't have a computer, but I told her all about it. She was also touched and said to tell you thank you for your kindness. Here is the slideshow: http://www.photoshow.net/watch/RK4VN6tT

Another thing this wonderful lady did...I wanted to order a couple of sweatshirts from her...one for me and one for my mom. For my mom's, I had a picture from a special time last summer when my Mom, sis, I and the pups went to a relative's farm to see his beautiful flower gardens. This pic is with Maddie and my sister's dog, Scarlett sitting on a flower bed. It was a hot day, so both their tongues were hanging out. Anyway, I had planned this sweatshirt before I knew how sick my mom was...and Suz took time out of her busy day to get it done quickly and in the mail the day after I'd ordered it. Then she says, no charge. I will find a way to repay you, somehow, Suz. You have touched my heart with your kindness and I know mom will love her sweatshirt. You are truly a gem with a heart of gold. Here's the picture that will be on mom's sweatshirt...
Attached Thumbnails
Look what Suz did!-scarlettmaddieaug06.jpg  
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!