View Single Post
Old 06-06-2005, 07:00 PM   #13
tobysmomang
Yorkie Talker

Default thanks everyone

Hi Everyone... this is my first post here, but i'm toby's mom, and i just wanted to say thanks to all for your nice words and thoughts. Toby is safe and home and i'll never take my eyes off him again. i've gotten so many nice calls, cards and emails. I can't believe it really, and it's nice to know there is such a vast amount of people who don't think i'm crazy for the amount that i offered. As i said in the article, i just wanted him home, and didn't really care about the money. thanks again everyone!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by StewiesMom
That is a nice story, but am I the only one who is wondering why she wouldn't ask her neighbors if they have the dog? and why was he in the garage? a 5lb dog can't climb stairs? Bad reporting by the New York Times.
Stewies mom..to answer some of your questions..he's actually 4lbs.. and he can kind of climb stairs, but only if they are carpeted...I asked all my neighbors and left fliers all over the neighborhood. The house where he was found, they didn't know he was there, they hadn't opened their garage since the night he was trapped. it was a one in a million chance that he would be there w/o them knowing. at the end of the day, he was safe, at least, and not out in the cold. i'm grateful for that.
tobysmomang is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!