View Single Post
Old 06-06-2005, 04:01 PM   #14
whispersmom2
Inactive Account

Good lands, I have done it again. Lost my reply to those blasted cybergods. So, I will try to remember what I was saying. I have had the pleasure of being exposed to several different variations of this breed since first I fell in love with them. I am thrilled when I see another color variation-why? Well, in part, because I know that they have existed for a long time but before the internet, we never had the opportunity to see them. They are rare-and I am NOT saying that is a good thing! It is simply a statement.. Do I think everyone should run out and search for one? Dear lord, no! These dogs are products of nature and in many cases engineered by we hoomans.
I LOVE EACH AND EVERY ONE OF MY CRITTERS! Just the same as I LOVE EACH AND EVERY ONE of my family members and friends no matter their color, nationality, spiritual beliefs or whatever.
Each of us are entitled to our opinions on every phase of our lives and I respect others rights to express theirs. But, I am so thrilled to have so many different variations of every living creature in my life that it makes me smile. And, believe me, with my health problems I NEED to smile!
I do appreciate the standard as set forth by the BREED CLUBS and I think that in a few years we will move on to another phase of our breeding. We will never all agree, but we can agree to disagree.
whispersmom2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!