View Single Post
Old 01-19-2007, 11:39 AM   #1
TatumsMom
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Default Any Avon reps out there?

Okay, here's the deal. I have been using Arbonne Re9 products for a while and although I LOVE how I got that "butt-face" quality really quickly, I've come to the conclusion that it's just too much for my oily skin. I know there are Arbonne products for oily skin specifically but until our finances are a little better, I have to go a cheaper route. Just to put it out there if it makes a difference.... I'm 35 years old.

So.... we have an Avon rep here where I work (one of the Professor's secretaries) and I've gotten some things from her. She's so hard to get ahold of though and I can't find her to ask this question.... thought maybe someone here could answer. I ended up getting the "True Pore-Fection" line of stuff... skin clearing gel cleanser, skin refining toner and oil-free skin-clearing lotion. The lotion was what I thought would be used as a "moisturizer" but I've used it a couple of days and I think it's just more of a "skin clearing lotion" like it says. Maybe it IS a moisturizer and just doesn't feel "greasy" (for lack of a better descriptive word) like I'm used to feeling with other moisturizers and all is fine but if not, should I be using a moisturizer on top of it? I really think this is working good for me so far (and is completely refundable if it doesn't) but I'm thinking I should be using a moisturizer (at least that's what my Mama always taught me! ). I also think I might just need to use this "skin clearing lotion" once a day and that's an option mentioned on the product. Is there an Avon moisturizer recommended for oily skin? Perhaps a "day" one and a "night" one?

I'm still using the Arbonne Re9 eye cream because I absolutely LOVE it so I don't need any Avon eye stuff. Just really have a question about the moisturizer issue. Can anyone help?
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!