View Single Post
Old 01-19-2007, 06:23 AM   #1
~Yorkie~Mommy~
Donating YT 3000 Club Member

Embarassed Should I really get ANOTHER yorkie??

Ok as some of you may already know I had posted a while back that I had already put a deposit down for a little girl "Blaire", but I am really starting to think if I can really have two.....its enough I spend alot of money on Bailey (and I don't even work) and I know if I would get a little girl I would spend EVEN MORE especially with all the cute girl stuff out, so I was thinking maybe I shouldn't get Blaire because thats money that could go towards something else, I'm not saying that I couldn't afford her its just simply I know if I get her I will be buying things here and there for her AND Bailey. I don't know what I should do and my husbands says I should definetly wait but he supports me if I want another one and this is the exact look he gives me LOL the lady did agree to refund me my deposit if I deceide to not take her. Lastly everthing was perfect in the parents of the little girl I just didn't like the color of the sire all that much so that was my first reason to not get her being that I am spending $1600 for her I DEFINETLY wanted to get what a want but the lady assured me that the puppies will mostly stay black and tan but looking at the sire I was unsure because of the blue he had in his face a little, but any hoo do ya'll have any suggestions or comments?
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!