View Single Post
Old 01-18-2007, 07:05 PM   #1
JACKSON'S MOMMY
Senior Yorkie Talker

Default Jaxson Fell?/jumped? Into The Pool!!!

Last night I was over my mom's house and I went out to the patio/pool to walk around and give Jaxson some fresh air...welll as I was going around the pool and I saw that he was following me, so I kept walking and the next thing I know I heard a "PLOOP" and I turn around and he is doggy paddling like HELL!!! I screamed bloody murder and ran to the edge and snatched him out and went running through the house with a wet wide eyed dog screaming like crazy(me)!!!! I immediately took him and shoved him under the bath tub faucet to rinse him off because the pool was a little green from rain and hadn't been shocked yet. All I could think of was he was germy and might get some kinda infection!! My mom came running in the bathroom screaming because she thought he drowned! I gave him a bath with some Suave Rasberry shampoo she had. I thought I was gonna die. All I could think of is what if I hadn't heard him ploop in the pool of somthing??? Apparently he can swim though! He seems fine, you think he might get sick?
I told my mom he probably thought the pool was grass and thought he could walk across it since he'd never been around it yet since he is only 4 months.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!