View Single Post
Old 01-18-2007, 03:19 PM   #12
sassypup
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathryn_V
I use it, and it is indeed a very good product! I started using it on Charlie when I recovered him from the pound. He had been gone for 14 months and his teeth had acquired quite a bit of tarter build up in that time and after just over a month on the PetzLife we have managed to remove approximately 75% of that build up. Best of all his breath has improved dramatically!

I do the spray in the morning and brush with the gel in the evening.

The spray is 21.95, and the gel is 24.95, if you buy the set it is $39.95. The prices are set by PetzLife, not by the individual retailers. I could not sell it for less if I wanted to. I am bound by the retail agreement I agreed to when I set my account with them, which is why its the same price wherever you go. At least it should be.

Its an awesome product!!! I am a firm believer in it! Get it... You won't be sorry! It will work and with steady use you will have clean teeth and FRESH breath! That, my friends, is Priceless!

hmmmm....I'm not sure where you got this information from but most companies will provide a 'suggested' retail price and I've seen some retailers sell it more or less, their choice. I purchase from the manufacturer directly and I was never told how to price my item or ever told that I am 'bound' by their retail agreement when I set up my account with them. That plus, I am in the process of licensing The Sassy Pup Boutique so believe me, I follow all legal rules and requirements that I am aware of.

Anyone who wants to buy anything from my site, please use the link in my siggy for the 10% off. I can't seem to figure out how to set up the coupon code yet but will work on it.

Jennie

Last edited by sassypup; 01-18-2007 at 03:23 PM.
sassypup is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!