View Single Post
Old 01-18-2007, 01:47 PM   #14
Kathryn_V
Out to Spoil the World!
Donating Member

The Topamax that I take for my Migraines causes kidney stones... I passed three late last year... It was the worst Pain I have ever felt in my entire life!!!! I swear I wished for death with the third one! I would never wish that kind of pain on my worst enemy! Not that I have any. But you know what I mean! Its Awful pain... I'd rather have a thousand more babies before I pass another stone!

Oh! this probably does not help much does it.... Sorry.

The stone will work its way down into your pee pipe and will block the flow. This causes immense pressure and pain. most of the pain comes from the sharp edges of the stone... picture a peach pit and all of its pointy edges, now see them as razor sharp! And traveling down a much too small pipe lined with nerve endings. Well.. that pressure build up will push it down the pipes and eventually push it out... but its a painfull trip! and when you pee... it will hurt like a b*tch to pee hard... but pushing it is the only way to get it out... so push it! Get it out! My dr had me peeing into a container so I could "Catch" the stone. If you are curious... you might want to try it... grab a bog cup or something... and use that... then pout it into a cheese cloth or a superf ine strainer... My docter gave me the container and strainer... it was a micro mesh... when the sone came through... there was NO MISTAKING IT! it was like a mini peach pit! It will look like a strange rock from Mars!

I will tell you this.... The minute you pass it.... The clouds part, the sun comes out and the birds start singing!!!!! I swear!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!