View Single Post
Old 01-18-2007, 07:20 AM   #21
Riddicks Mommy
No Longer a Member

That has happened to me lots... Thank goodness each and every time he's never gotten hurt.. The worst time for me is when my youngest son left the door open and I was upstairs... I noticed the door was open and then started running around asking the boys where Riddick was.. They didn't know, but Preston said in his little voice, Riddick had to go peepee.. I thought I was going to die... Riddick was running around town and I couldn't see him... My oldest son 8 at the time.. Jumped on his bike and went riding around town looking for him.. I was crying because I thought my baby was gone for good... I was calling for him outside to see if he'd come to me.. I called my husband at work and he went out looking for him too.. then a lady asked me if I was looking for a little terrier dog with a red collar.. and I said yes.. and she pointed to me in the direction she had saw him... So Gabe went down in the direction that the lady said and within 10 long terrifying minutes Riddick came running back in the house... I asked Gabe how he got Riddick to come home and he said he did nothing.. He followed Riddick home... That was the scariest day of my life, next to my baby (Preston) getting leukemia.. But that is a diiferent story... I always make sure Riddick is picked up or put in his kennel until all doors are shut..
Riddicks Mommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!