317-758-1841
klsyorkshireterriers.com
wnalegria@aol.com

Angel
Two years old (12-04)
5 1/2 pounds
Black and Tan.
$1,500.00

Angel has a nice cobby body- well shaped ears- moderate length of nose- well shaped eyes. Nice confirmation. Would make a nice brood bitch for the right person.

She has been raised in the house and is a people person. Very quiet- will not bark when doorbell rings or people come to door. She loves everyone. She sleeps in bed.

I though that she was sold- I had taken a deposit and was holding her until she came into season and was going to breed her to one of my boys and ship her pregnant to the new owner. Still waiting for the check to clear the bank after 2 months. The purchaser has never been able to pay for the female in full. Angel has just came into season.

I will not be breeding her for myself as I had agreed to take a friends female to whelp and do not wish to have two litters of puppies at the same time. I am too old to go thru that anymore.

She does not have a pedigree full of champions. I also owned her mother Sassie. Sassie was a big girl about six pounds and had large litters. That is why I jumped at the chance at purchasing mother and daughter when Angel was a baby. Sassie had several nice litters for me- She was placed several months ago as it was time to retire.
wnalegria is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!