Thread: whyyy???
View Single Post
Old 01-18-2007, 05:51 AM   #12
bettyeanne
Donating YT 7000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chelsey
My Chanel is exactly the same, during the day she's a mommy's baby, i'm with them 24/7, hardly ever go places without them. She will not go to sleep till my husband get's to bed, she sits and waits for him. When it's time for him to come home, she sit's by the door, and waits for him. I no longer exist when he's home unless she has a need, or isnt feeling well, then she'll want me.
Chelsey is my faithful mommy's baby, she needs me all the time.
So no, don't take it personal, they are just like little kids, and they know who to suck up to
They absolutely do know who to suck up to!! Toto also waits for Patrick to go to bed! I usually go to bed and watch TV until Patrick is sleepy. Toto is always snoring away on the sofa and I pick her up and take her to bed with me. Sometimes she is sleeping so soundly she doesn't even wake up until I am comfy. She will then wake up, look at me and go back up to the sofa next to Patrick and go back to sleep!! She then follows him to bed, waits for him to lie down and jumps on his chest, stretches out and licks his face for awhile before she curls up against him and goes back to sleep. It used to hurt my feelings until I learned that when she is hungry, needing a good bath or face wash, and especially if she is feeling sick, her heart belongs to Nonnie!!!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!