View Single Post
Old 01-17-2007, 08:48 PM   #1
Tink's Mom
With Indy In My Heart
Donating Member

Default I'm missing my little buddy something fierce!

I thought coming on YT tonight might calm me down but it just made it worse. Looking at all the darling furbabies and I'm blubbering like a baby.

For some reason, I'm just missing Indy so much today. I've been near tears all day - doesn't take much and I'm grabbing the tissue box to stem the tide. I went to Animart's close-out sale right after work to see if there was anything worth getting and found myself with all kinds of things in the basket for Indy. So I had to go put them back and that started the crying all over. What in the world is wrong with me? It hasn't even been a month and I'm struggling like crazy.

It doesn't help that Tink put all his toys in her house. She just lays on them, she won't play with them. If I try to get her to play with them, she just takes them and puts them back in her house. She took his blanket and put it in her crate at the back and she sucks on it. Makes me sad.

I know I'll get over this, just need to get it all out of my system. My daughter is back at school and no one else really understands how much I loved him. Thanks for letting me vent.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!