View Single Post
Old 01-17-2007, 08:46 PM   #15
Amber_lv
Peeka Boo I See You!
Donating Member

Congrats on your baby and i am glad you found one. The only advice i have is this i know 4 hours is a long drive but think about it this way it's an investment in your future with all the scams going on in your area why not just be sure ya know also it's not that far and you should see how they live and treat the animals. I drove an 1 1/2 just to go look at a puppy and when i got there i didn't like it but i wanted it before looking at the pics it's really hard to make a good desision without seeing the puppy first. What if when you get it you notice something off and they won't give you your money back? This way you can take them the money in person and see everything and feel great about it. Also about the age it is young but i got Peeka at 6 weeks 4 days and yes that was way to early but he was fine and no problems with low blood sugar but i am a stay at home mom to and was with him every second. We got Daisy at 11 weeks and ther is a big difference in her attitude she is very friendly and ambitious where Peeka is a little shy and scared sometimes. But if she is being sold at that young there is no reason not to get her it's you or someone else. I would ask for more pics to so you can see her better. sorry so long we really do care and only want the best for you and your new baby good luck and keep us posted!
Ps you would only be out 4 hours and some gas money verses a lot of hard earned money if it wasn't legit ya know
Amber_lv is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!