View Single Post
Old 01-17-2007, 08:10 PM   #12
LunasMomma
Izzy's Momma Too!
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Txgurl06
i cant really i meant its 2 hours there and 2 hours back and i do work. i mean shes really nice i talked to her for a while. i mean i dont know what else to do evertime i find one someone says something wrong about it lol! i dont know wether to not do it or what

she is in mansfield texas and she needs the first half as a deposit. i mean who can u trust?
I'm sorry if everyone seems to be saying NO don't get this one, don't do that, etc. BUT it's only because we care about you and your future puppy. We all want you to have a nice, healthy, well adjusted puppy that is a joy from the very beginning. Really When it's right, it'll all come together. Now if she would be willing to wait for you to see the pup and make sure that you really want her, you could put a deposit on her this time and pick her up in a few weeks, when she's really old enough and strong enough to be away from Momma and her littermates. I'm really suspicious of folks that want to get rid of thepuppies so young. That to me shows that the don't know a whole lot about Yorkies (or any toy breed for that matter). That i sa TINY puppy and it can so easily become a heartache and a huge vet bill if it's not old enough to be away from Mom, and even then it can be scary if they're still itty bitty.

Please, don't give anyone any money until you've LAID EYES on the puppy, in person. If they're on the up and up, they will understand,and truthfully, they should be interviewing YOU to see if you are suitable to own a small puppy. I hope that she is asking you a lot of questions, that is a good sign as well. Most good breeders want to meet a person before they decide to let one of their puppies go to them. They care.

I guess all I'm sayin' is go slowly with this. I'm not at ALL saying that you "can't handle" a teeny puppy, or that this puppy isn't healthy, or anything negative about this breeder . I would just hate to see you suffer the heartbreak of it all. Ask this breeder if she would consider letting the puppy stay for a couple more weeks. If she says yes AND says yes to waiting to see the puppies before giving a deposit, then I'd feel a lot more confident in her as a responsible breeder.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!