View Single Post
Old 01-17-2007, 04:52 PM   #2
YorkieShadow
BANNED!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexi's_Mommy
THIS POST IS NOT YT RELATED AT ALL, AND IS NOT TALKING ABOUT ANYONE HERE....

Have you ever wanted to defend yourself but think I am better than that, let people think what they want. Well I have and for to long and today I did something about it. I feel so much better.

I am the type of person to always apologize when I get mad, or get my feelings hurt. (I am very sensitive too) Well I am tired of saying I'm sorry and tired of having to defend EVERY comment or question I have.

I am sooo sick with the flu and I may regret this all tomorrow when all my meds wear off, but for now I feel good. LOL

Anyway, just vent, thanks for listening and like I said it has nothing to do with YT and isn't a BIG deal but I am proud of myself for defending myself and then walking away...
Im so proud of you, Not sure what or how you defended yourself but if you feel better then Thats a good thing....and then to walk away.... well that just shows your not there to argue. So I say WTG
I have felt like that before and I get tired of it too, You can only say your sorry so many times, and some people dont care, they just want to argue. Its your bussiness and what ever it is that had upset you im sorry, You can vent all you want. Im glad you feel better. and noones going to stick up for you unless one sticks up for their selfs. Hope that made sense. lol and no one should have to keep trying, so good for you for walking away. better off with out that person.
YorkieShadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!