View Single Post
Old 01-17-2007, 11:44 AM   #6
BLowry
My furkids
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikki+2
In preparation for beginning the Master Cleanse, I am trying to eliminate a few of my bad habits so they wont be an issue for me while while I'm de-toxing on the cleanse. The biggies for me are caffeine and cigarettes. I live off of Diet Coke so that was the first thing to go. I am still drinking coffee in the morning but after that, no caffeine for the rest of the day. I am going to gradually decrease my coffee until I am off of it to hopefully avoid the headaches of caffeine withdrawal.

Okay, now for the really hard part. Stop smoking. I was on the master cleanse board and someone recommended a book- The Easy Way to Stop Smoking by Allen Carr. I started it today and it is an amazing book. It really makes you think about quitting in a whole new way. You are not supposed to quit while reading it but by the end you are supposed to just want to. I'm only on pg. 75 and already I'm excited about quitting, not dreading it. I really feel good about it. If you are a smoker, look it up on Amazon and read the reviews. They are what made me buy the book and so far I am in agreement with them

I'll let y'all know when I finish it and if I really do quit (of course I will! )

Hi Nikki! I posted this book on WT about a month (or so ) ago...My daughter read this book and hasn't picked up a cigarette in over 7 weeks! She doesn't have any cravings, withdrawls and hasn't gained any weight! I am now reading it....Good Luck to you!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!