View Single Post
Old 01-16-2007, 03:19 PM   #1
Amber_lv
Peeka Boo I See You!
Donating Member

Omg Omg I'm Going To Rip My Hair Out!!!!

I am having the worst week!! Peeka is driving me nuts this week i don't even know where to begin. We got Daisy on Wed and he has been the biggest brat!! I have to take him outside to go potty on a leash because he is trying to take off now and he has Pee'd right in front of me on my carpet twice now! He won't let Daisy even breath for a second he is either trying to hump her head or he is just all over her and won't let her play. He's not mean to her but OMG she can't have 5 sec to herself!! To top it all off my vet got Daisy's poop sample back yesterday and she has Giardia We are all shocked because she has no symptoms my vet thinks she is just carrying it so now i had to go outside and try to find every little piece of poop for the last almost week and pick it up!! Well that is a joke because it's so cold here it's all frozen in the snow so i'm out there chiseling it out OMG !! Then Peeka just ran out the door and it took me 15 min to catch his little a$$ i'm so mad. Not to mention my 2 skin kids 6 and 1 1/2 who have been the biggest brats imaginable this week. I just want to rip my hair out i'm so frustrated. Is there a full moon or what. Sorry so long i just need to vent.
Amber_lv is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!