View Single Post
Old 01-16-2007, 02:52 PM   #15
BlondieGirl87
No Longer A Member

Today and tomorrow only I am dropping these prices once again.

The first is a pair of jean pants, size small. They are too big for Jaden and he's 4 pounds. I think it'd fit a 5-6 pound dog great and are they ever cute! I'm asking 4.00 dollars with free shipping!

The second pair is a pair of khaki pants, size small. These fit Jaden wonderfully but the boy has a zillion pants! LOL They were originally 25.00 dollars, worn about three times. I'm asking 10.00 dollars with free shipping.

The third is a jogger suite from Chloe Bella in the oh so popular camo print. Jaden wore this twice and it fits him great. I just got him another camo jogger so that's why I'm selling this one. I bought this orginally for I believe 25.00 dollars. I'm asking 15.00 with free shipping

The last thing I have for sale here is a pair of shoes from TC. Jaden wore these exactly three times outside and they look brand new. They are the black hiker boots, size xsmall (2-5 pounds) orginally $46.99
I'm asking 20.00 dollars with free shipping.

I am going to the post office on Thursday and will be shipping off all items then. If anyone wants the whole package I'll let them have it for $33.00
BlondieGirl87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!