View Single Post
Old 01-14-2007, 05:47 PM   #12
Reesie
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Love Bailey
Tell me about it, somedays I want to know who that stranger is in the mirror 21 Years is a long time to be married but I still like him most of the time He is very good to me and our 2 children, we have known each other since we were 16 LOL
Bailey's hair is a mess, I like the Teddy Bear look she had in the picture, but now it is either time to decide to cut it or let it grow. Her hair texture is changing (she will be 2 at the end of April) after they shaved her bald in June (yes, I was furious) Her hair just hasn't grown back in right. It is really cottony instead of silky and very thick. She has Rod Stewart spikey bangs. I can't get them to do anything. She is very cute and has the funniest personality.
Sounds like you and your hubby have a great relationship. My husband really wants to celebrate since it's our 20th and maybe stay overnight in a Hotel, but I don't want to leave baby Abbie (we have 2 teenager's 19 & 17 that are very capable). Oh well maybe next year. Happy pre Anniversary
Reesie is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!