Thread: The Ella Fund
View Single Post
Old 01-14-2007, 10:05 AM   #9
ssmiles1980A
My Yorkie Angels
Donating Member

Default Here Are My Thoughts :)

Hi-

I just wanted to thank you everysingle one of you who donated, the flowers were just beautiful in everyway, they made me smile, and i thank you for that, you have shown me such amazing support it is overwhleming, i feel so lucky to have everysingle one of you on YorkieTalk, ella was Truly a VERY VERY lucky little girl to have so many wonderful people like you that prayed for her and cared so much about her . I know and believe she brought her sister to me, she brought all of us here at YorkieTalk closer too . I want you all to know that i apprecaite so much for all the support and love, and i apprecaite all the donations and that were offered to me to help with my vet bills from ella .... Its not something i would EVER ACCEPT, will and i have been talking and the right thing to do is to save it for others who may need what you all have givin and provided for us, the flowers and the frame was just an amazing gift and i also want to donate to this fund to help others, i couldnt have asked for anything more from you all, THE ONLY THING WE ASK IS THAT WE NAME IT ..... THE ELLA FUND ..... that would mean sooooo MUCH to us , and it would keep ella's memory alive for all . thank you again to everysingle one of you for all the love and friendship and support .
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!