View Single Post
Old 01-13-2007, 09:04 PM   #1
TrueReviews
Donating Yorkie Yakker

Camera My sister had her baby!!! ;-)

Meet Kailey!!! Born Jan. 9th 2007.
I am in love...lol. I cannot tell you what it means to hold her for the first time. And I am just her aunt...lol. I wanted to hold her close and never let her go...lol. She was 7lbs. 4oz. and 20 1/2 in. long. so tiny and so beautiful. And she looks so much like her daddy...lol. (Well in a girly way). lol. She is the sweetest baby I have ever seen! :-) I am so happy she is finally here! I think this was more exciting than Christmas at our house...lol. Everyone went crazy. We drove to the hospital but she had her before we made it there. It all went very fast! Lucky her! My mother is staying there for the week helping so my sister can get more sleep (which is not much) because Kailey wants to sleep during the day and stay awake ALL night!!! :-P I think they will get a pattern pretty soon...lol. I am guessing when my mother comes home she will sleep for a week. Anyway I am off to bed but I just had to share the news with evryone since I shared the 3D-4D ultrasound photos before with all of you. :-)

Oh and I just had to add ...Boy has this tiny girl got a head full of long dark hair...lol. ;-)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Kailey-6.jpg (115.5 KB, 20 views)
File Type: jpg Kailey-1.JPG (131.7 KB, 10 views)
File Type: jpg Kailey-5.JPG (57.2 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg Kailey-4.JPG (78.0 KB, 6 views)
TrueReviews is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!