View Single Post
Old 01-13-2007, 07:24 PM   #1
chuey
Donating Yorkie Yakker

Default Brotherly Love In California!!

Hello everybody! Just thought i would share these "precious moments" with you. I melt evertime I look at these pics. Diablo is my 2.5 year old, 100 lb big ol' german shepherd. I've had him since he was six weeks old. He has been very receptive to Chuey so far. Even when Chuey eats (and Diablo never gets food in the house) he doesn't bother him one bit!!

btw- you should see Diablo with Chuey, it is such a site! He doesn't move! He must be terrified or something! Chuey gets up right in his face and his stumpy tail just goes crazy!! Chuey is almost 5 months and only weighs 1.5 lbs. But he's a little fighter, (see my post in Sick). So its great to see how good Diablo is with him. I am so blessed to have these fine young men huh?

However, if lil' Chuey and I every needed help, we sure do have some great back-up!!!

Thanks for peeking!!
Attached Thumbnails
Brotherly Love In California!!-labs1.jpg   Brotherly Love In California!!-chueyresize1.jpg   Brotherly Love In California!!-labs2.jpg   Brotherly Love In California!!-chop-chuey-1.jpg  

Last edited by chuey; 01-13-2007 at 07:28 PM.
chuey is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!