Thread: How do I.....
View Single Post
Old 01-13-2007, 07:04 PM   #10
Reesie
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammiz
So funny! Yes. She makes me laugh a lot. I am so thankful to have her. She is getting rather bossy, though. Now it is a vocal thing. When she doesn't get exactly what she wants, when she wants it, she has taken to yipping at me. She has many inflections to her voicings. I am sure they all do. I will probably be able to learn it so that I know what she is saying. LOL

This is certainly a wonderful new experience and I am adapting daily just as she is. I want her to be happy. She doesn't know how to play. I am trying to teach her, though. She seems to want only one toy. ME

I have ordered two sets of pet stairs and hopefully when they get here we can move to my bed and stop sleeping on the couch.
We also have a high bed. We have a bench at the foot of the bed and so when Reesie got big enough we taught her to jump on the bench and then to the floor. But If she got really excited or heard someone come in the front door she would forget about the bench and go flying off the bed. She's almost 11 pounds now and I don't worry, but I would try to be very careful. Our new baby is much smaller than Reesie and I don't let her sleep with us because it would really hurt her if she jumped. She snuggles with us in bed until she gets tired then I put her in her kennel that's in our room. Works out great.
Reesie is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!