Thread: Porky Yorkie
View Single Post
Old 05-22-2004, 02:10 AM   #12
bettyeanne
Donating YT 7000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by max's mom
I have been very busy this week trying to pack for an extended trip....I have not been as tuned in to Max this week.....tonight I was watching him trot in front of me as I loaded the car....and he is "egg shaped".....pert little ears on a cute little face and an egg shaped belly......I think I saw it even sway from side to side........little stick legs covered with curly hair...pitiful!!!!!!...obviously I have over indulged him.....every time he has that pleading look....I feed him.......he is going to have a very rude awakening......................................... ...........................tomorrow!!!!!!!

Max's Mom
Sounds like Toto!! I suppose it's because they never leave our side that we don't realize that all the good stuff these little guys get to eat is "packing on the pounds"! We were shocked that Toto was becoming a little "portly". She has been on her "tough love" diet for about two weeks now and is really doing great! [We still feel rotton about it!] We switched her back to the Natural Balance roll with Royal Canan Yorkshire 28 as her dry food. She still gets to have an occasional treat of pasta, baked potato, sweet potato, Gerber Graduates veggies or a little apple or pear in very small quantities but her daily diet of grilled meats with sour cream and cheeses ... no more!! She gets her Nutri Cal every day and seems to be handling her new diet lots better than we are! We just keep telling each other it's better for her regardless of how bad we feel about it!!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!