View Single Post
Old 01-13-2007, 06:12 PM   #15
Bama Yorkie Mom
Donating YT 2000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by YorkieRose
All I would do is trim the ear hair close..will make the ears much smaller..the rest look like normal Yorkie coats to me..you can certainly use products to make all the small hairs lay down on the top knots, but it is like sticky and I never use it on my pets.
Thanks everyone. And yes I did use a hair gel today to help, thats the first time I have and I didnt like it either. Also I trimmed a little bit of their hair on the tips of their ears this evening hoping that would help but i'm not sure I did it good enough. I need to make another few pics of them and see if it helped. I've used the cowboy magic for a long time on their hair but not always, today I used the tropical pet silk shampoo and conditioner. I actually think they looked their very best when I used my pantene shampoo and conditioner the other day. I use to think they were gonna be cottony but after a few months of missing link, now their missing all the cotton I think. LOL. seems the cottony looking dogs hair looks fuller and thicker to me.
I'll keep trying different stuff. Maggie is almost 8 months and kizzy is almost 1 year. they will be the 3rd and 4th of Feb. so I know they gonna still change some more.
Bama Yorkie Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!