View Single Post
Old 01-13-2007, 01:31 PM   #1
michiko
The Yorkie Sitter
Donating Member

Default Pet fee! Traeveling!

Haruka and I had two weeks off, so that is why we went to NYC and then Chicago. It was so much fun!!! Haruka is such a traveler.. let me see. how many states she has been... MA, ME, NH, CT, NY, NJ, PA, CA, IL, OH, KY.... crazy eh? We got stuck at Cincinati airport last night.... so we ended up staying in KY. It was nice relaxing time though.. at Marriot Courtyard!! We have to go back to work on Tuesday.. yikes! Haruka is also going back to my work...

At Chicago airport, one of the security gave me a hard time about Haruka.. I had a little tag on her carrier that Delta gave it to me, but this lady wanted to see the receipt of pet fee... I have read some posts saying that they sneaked their yorkies on the plane... but I definitely wouldn't suggest it. It was the first time, but this lady definitely wanted to see the proof that I paid for it. So I just wanted to share that! Haruka ended up falling off from the security table, and started running away a little because of all those craziness.. but thank god.. she is so macho woman!!! She was totally fine..

So far Jetblue and Delta are cheapest for $50 one way..
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!