View Single Post
Old 01-13-2007, 09:34 AM   #11
BlondieGirl87
No Longer A Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosie's Mum
Hi I don't know about paying $700.00 for a bag for our wee Rosie but $30.00 did the trick for my Sweet Hubby. It is a sling bag that comes in Black,Navy Blue, green & red - Called Outward Hound and doesn't appear femine in any way, has clasps to hold your baby in by their harness and room for any poop bags treats etc. Holds dogs up to "20 LBs" it says Rosie is 3 1/2 lbs I would probably say 10-14lbs realistically. I live in Vancouver BC, Canada but I am sure they could be found in the USA. Sure save you alot of money if it was something your Sweetheart would use! ...LOL but you know how some fellas can be Gucci or nothing ... only kidding.
Suellen

Very true...he is the pickiest guy ever!! I saw the sling one and showed him it...no way, he wouldn't go for it at all It was too bad because I actually thought it was cute. I have a an array of carriers, some like 30-60 dollars and others more pricey like 180-300. The one I have my eye on now is the Safari one from TinkerBellsCloset. I'm waiting for my next paycheck and bonues to go and get it!
BlondieGirl87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!