View Single Post
Old 01-13-2007, 08:18 AM   #11
ssmiles1980A
My Yorkie Angels
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pepe mint
yes, they did mention that they were going to be removing all of ella's pics. Well, if you ever decide to come back, they are a wonderfully fun group of people. I absolutely love it there. They would all love to have you back Well, either way, this is a great place as well. very informative. You have other dogs, right? I bet this has been very hard for you and your bf???. I couldn't remember if he was your bf, fiance, or hubby sorry. anyway...we all wish you the very best and hope you know that we are all here if you need anything.
Thank you so very much, yes seeing ellas pics right now is just too hard for me, BUT yes they are all VERY VERY sweet people, my heart lays with YT and it always will, i couldnt have gotton through any of this with out all of my YT friends, they have been amazing in everyway ... Thank you so much again for thinking of us it means so much to us, Will is my Boyfriend , seems like we are married we live togther LOL, but anyway thank you Truly again for thinking of us and ella
ssmiles1980A is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!