View Single Post
Old 01-12-2007, 05:57 PM   #1
winnismom
Senior Yorkie Talker

Default Is this a dominance thing?

My little darling Georgia is a 5 lbs. shih tzu. She is always after her big brother Winni..a 20 lb poodle/bichon mix. She's always up on him..henpecking him and so on. She's even started to hump him (he's 3.5 years old btw)!! This afternoon she was especially obnoxious. He jumps up on the sofa just to get away from her and of course she comes running over and wants to get up too...well I let her up and it's fight fight fight! She's just constantly in his face! Anyway a short time later I put her on the sofa (Winni was off of it) and she pee's all over the pillows they were just fighting on a little while earlier!! She didn't have to potty because I just took her out and she did her thing! I was so MAD (as if you can't tell)! She's also done this on my bed several times. I've taken her out to potty..she pee's and then I think OK I'll put her on the bed with me while I read. Well each time we've done it she's pee'd all over the comforter. What's up with this behavior? Is she marking my things as hers so Winni will know she's top dog? Any no I haven't allowed her on my bed since the last time..that experiment failed miserably! I just don't know what to do. She's been potty trained for months now btw. Thanks for ANY advice..you peeps are the best!
winnismom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!