View Single Post
Old 01-11-2007, 05:03 PM   #1
sashajade
YT 1000 Club Member

Default if yorkies could talk

what would yours say about you?
and your other half if you have one?
brandi would say i love my mummy she come took me home from the rescue but im not that fond of her when she sticks me in that big white thing with the wet stuff i love my daddy cos he plays with me ruff, i like being chucked about but i dont like him much when he hides my squeaky toys
tye would say me being an older gent cant understand these young-uns, in my day they had more respect, when i stamp my feet i expect to be fed right there and then not be told by these whiper snappers ive got to wait but i love em anyway and most of all i like it when i wipe my nose on them lol
zac would say i love my daddy but not as much as my mummy as im completely in love with her to the point where i just sit there for ages gazeing at her across the room, daddy says im clingy with mummy but i dont care cos iz just loves her daddy does play wheres he gone with me which is really the only game i understand as mummy said im a bit slow cos when i was born i tried coming out the wrong way and then that stuff ya ment to breath i didnt get a lot of, its good fun the game daddy puts a blanket over me and then says wheres he gone and tye my twin brother jumps on me and we bite each other or shoukd i say gum each other as we havent got many teeth left lol
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!