View Single Post
Old 01-10-2007, 10:48 PM   #1
Gabi & Gina
Yorkie Yakker

Default Gina has bad breath

I wonder if anybody has some explanation for me. Gina, my 10 month old baby, has bad breath. At 6 months of age, I noticed that she had really bad breath. On inspection, I found that her baby teeth had not fallen out (the whole set) and she had two sets. I immediately took her to my vet, for this, and also made him aware of the bad breath.

She was taken into surgery, and had all of her baby teeth extracted. My vet said that the bad breath was being caused by the food being lodged between the two sets of teeth. He did the necessary and she came home with "rose" breath. It's now 4 months later, and I've noticed that her bad breath is back again!! I inspect her mouth on a regular basis, and there are no signs of red gums, swolen gums, tartar build up, bad teeth etc.

I know that chlorophyll tablets can assist humans in curbing bad breath. If there is no dental reason for this problem, do you think I can use the chlorophyll tables on her. Would they cause her any harm?

She is such a loving baby, and all she wants to do is kiss me, but needless to say I'm bowled over every time. Any suggestions?

Gabi & Gina's Mom
MY BABIES ARE MY WORLD
Gabi & Gina is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!