View Single Post
Old 12-20-2004, 10:10 AM   #2
orinskye
YT 2000 Club Member

you are very fortunate in seattle then........ i live in mission viejo california, and i USED to live in san clemente.... THEY ARE DEFFINATLY NOT DOG FRIENDLY, no dogs are allowed on the beaches, there are STRICT leash laws (they give TICKETS to you if your dog is not supposed to be in the viccinity or he doesnt have a leash on)..... every store i go into says "no dogs, unless service animal", and THEY WILL kick you out of the stores (wal mart does this too, i thought this was kinda interesting since i went into walmart to get toby a DOG HARNESS, how am i supposed to know if they dont let him try it on? anyways, i got kicked out).... just about everywhere has this "antidog" attitude san clemente especially (they pretty much have an anti EVERYTHING attitude)....... i got kicked out of starbucks too (i only went in for two seconds to ORDER my coffee because my boyfriend can never get it right, i was going to order and let my boyfriend stay and pay the woman and wait for the coffee, but as soon as i walked through the door she said in a VERY LOUD voice "YOU CANT BRING THAT ANIMAL IN HERE!!!!" ...... i just looked at her and said "i just came in to order my coffee really quick, now can i order or not?"
As i have said before, you are very lucky to have a dog tolerant place to live..... living here with a pet is a NIGHTMARE....... the apartments around here arent very dog friendly either (and on top of that they charge a "pet rent"........ otherwise known as extortion of pet owners....... and they charge this IN ADDITION to a $500 pet deposit)
orinskye is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!