View Single Post
Old 01-10-2007, 03:55 PM   #1
Shelby&Seymour
"& Seeger, too"
Donating Member

Default Seymour was feeling bad...

I haven't posted for awhile.... Seymour had been feeling bad and all my attention has been going to the furkids. Seymour was doing a "reverse sneezing" episode on and off most of the night on Saturday. Hubby & I got a bit nervous because he had so many of them, so we callled the vet and did an emergency visit at 12:30 AM Sunday. The vet checked "SeySey" over and said that he didn't have anything in his throat, although it appeared that he was favoring it. Apparently his throat was sore ( maybe a piece of hard food could have scratch his throat????) and after a couple of days he is back to his playful self. Sooooooooo one sleepless night and a $75 vet visit.. but worth every penny for a peace of mind knowing that he is OK. WHEW!!! There has been so many injuries and sick furbabies lately... and it is so stressful.

Time for a deep breath and a cup of coffee...... then I am going to take Shelby & Seymour for a ride in the car to try out their new carseat. Finally a night that we can RELAX!!!
Shelby&Seymour is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!