View Single Post
Old 01-10-2007, 02:35 PM   #1
Raisingirl
Yorkie Yakker

Default Thank You Everyone!!!

Thank you to everyone on yorkietalk. With the help of everyone's prayers and good wishes Raisin came home today!!
I can't even begin to describe how happy I am that she is back. Boy, what a rollercoaster of emotions. I cried practically all last night, woke up bright and early this morning with the puffiest eyes ever, and continued the search. I made up flyers and went and put them on every door in the neighborhood. Then at around 2 a woman called and told me she had found Raisin and had brought her inside with the hopes that someone would be looking for her. Thank God for this neighbor who was nice enough to bring her inside for the night and call me when I put the flyer on her door. It is just amazing, I keep thanking God and cuddling with my Raisin.

What is pretty neat is when I went to this neighbor's door and rang the bell, I heard a dog inside that I was sure sounded like Raisin. I waited a little bit longer, put the flyer on the door, and rang the bell again because I was sure it was Raisin barking at the doorbell. I walked away from that house making a mental note of the house number. And lo and behold it [I]was[I] Raisin!!!

Thank you everyone again for praying for Raisin to get home safely. Our prayers were answered!! Yesterday my heart was breaking and I knew that people here would understand that it's no small thing to lose your pet. So I want to thank you again for the comfort that everyone replies brought to me. You all are the reason I did not lose hope. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
Raisingirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!