View Single Post
Old 01-10-2007, 08:08 AM   #9
Mardelin
Mardelin Yorkshire Terriers
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvdorkyyorkies
Hi Mardelin

Wow this is an old post, 11 months or so.

SOunds like Tahlulah was a miracle baby! Unfortunately I wasnt so lucky but I learned from it. Now Im equipped with a flashlight if I cant see really well, practically standing on my head if I have too. SInce that time I have had more heartbreak but also some success in raising weaker puppies.

Hope your girl is winning in the showring!!! But win or lose there she sure is a winner of overcoming her odds in her start in life.

THanks so much for your post.
I knew it was an old post, just happened to come across it. The litter Tahlulah came from was about 9 months ago.

That litter was pretty much like yours......boys came, mom was a little crazy while in labor until the 2nd boy was whelped she settled down. Since no other puppies were felt in the birth canal, cleaned the whelping area, rinsed her off, covered the whelping area, leaving just a small area open so I could watch for the next couple of hours. Put the boys to her to nurse and was settled down, I saw her tail going up and down....there were Thalulah's hind legs.

The wierdest thing is in her mother's recent litter, she had 2 boys and a girl and the girl came hind legs 1st too. However, this time she was born with the sac.

Yes, Tahlulah is doing very well in the ring. I brought her out at 6 months of age and she pointed her 1st weekend out....and the next, and the next. She had a brief rest during the month of December. Brought her out again this weekend and she pointed again.....total of 6 points towards her Championship

Mary

Last edited by Mardelin; 01-10-2007 at 08:10 AM.
Mardelin is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!