Thread: Lost Raisin
View Single Post
Old 01-09-2007, 08:54 PM   #1
Raisingirl
Yorkie Yakker

Default Lost Raisin

Hi everyone. I haven't posted here in such a long time, and even when i did it wasn't frequent. But I don't know where to go right now. Raisin is lost. She ran out from underneath the back gate while I was doing yard work. I've been all over the neighborhood so many times and I can't find her. I've knocked on doors. One woman saw her in her back yard, but she said she ran away from her. I don't know where she could be. I can't stop crying. My family came and helped me look, but I don't know where she could have gone. I'm just praying that someone nice found her and she's in for the night, so when I post flyers she will be returned. I can't bear to think that I've lost her forever, I don'[t know what I would do without her. She's my baby. I don't know what to do now, but I don't think I'll be able to sleep if I don't even know where she is. Please please pray for her to come back home safely. I'm so afraid that she is just scared and lost somewhere out there. Please send good thoughts this way that she comes home. Thank you.
Raisingirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!