View Single Post
Old 01-09-2007, 06:08 PM   #1
BlondieGirl87
No Longer A Member

Default Carriers and Boy clothes for sale!

Ok, I finally decided to part with these two carriers I got for Christmas. I have plenty of carriers and would rather sell these and hopefully get some more clothes for Jewelina and Jaden

The first one is a Chanel style carrier and is really big! Perfect for 2 dogs! My sister got it for me so Jaden and Jewelina could go out in it. It has all kinds of pockets and mesh sides so plenty of cool air can come it. It's very high style looking and I do love the bag but have another one similar to it. I asked my brother in law how much she paid for this as I didn't want to ask her and hurt her feelings and he told me 45.00 so I'm asking 45.00 with 3 dollars for shipping and I'll cover the rest of the shipping. Its brand new, never used and still has its tags on it.

The second carrier is smaller than the first, but my 4 pound boy fits in this one with plenty of room to spare. Has a nice really big pocket on the front. Perfect for your checkbook and wallet! I haven't found another carrier that has a pocket this long and my wallet actually fits into this one! Very cute style, I got one of these in black and one in red so I'm putting the red one up for sale. Its brand new and has never been used. I'm asking 35.00 dollars plus 3.00 dollars shipping and I'll cover the rest for priority.

The third bag I have up for grabs is a doggy diaper bag. I used this to tote Jadens stuff and it was oh so helpful! Now I have a bigger bag for both of them. This has a zippered pocket on the inside and lots of room for pee-pads, treats, extra clothes, toys, blankets, whatever you might need. I orginally bought this for 25.00 and am selling it for $15.00 with free shipping.

Now the clothes

I have two pairs of pants for sale.
The first is a pair of jean pants, size small. They are too big for Jaden and he's 4 pounds. I think it'd fit a 5-6 pound dog great and are they ever cute! I'm asking 6.00 dollars with free shipping!

The second pair is a pair of khaki pants, size small. These fit Jaden wonderfully but the boy has a zillion pants! LOL They were originally 25.00 dollars, worn about three times. I'm asking 15.00 dollars with free shipping.

The third is a jogger suite from Chloe Bella in the oh so popular camo print. Jaden wore this twice and it fits him great. I just got him another camo jogger so that's why I'm selling this one. I bought this orginally for I believe 25.00 dollars. I'm asking 20.00 with free shipping

The last thing I have for sale here is a pair of shoes from TC. Jaden wore these exactly three times outside and they look brand new. They are the black hiker boots, size xsmall (2-5 pounds) orginally $46.99
I'm asking 35.00 dollars with free shipping.
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg chanelcarrier.jpeg (69.8 KB, 105 views)
File Type: jpeg frontsideofcarrier.jpeg (56.3 KB, 36 views)
File Type: jpeg insideofcarrier.jpeg (36.9 KB, 35 views)
File Type: jpeg othersideofcarrier.jpeg (98.3 KB, 39 views)
BlondieGirl87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!