Thread: Im so upset
View Single Post
Old 01-09-2007, 03:25 AM   #4
bgeier
Senior Yorkie Talker

This is what I am SO afraid of. My Sadie Ann is due in about 3 weeks and this will be our first and ONLY litter. I am SO worried something like this will happen. I've spoken to my NEW vet about this (old vet is another story) and told her that I may be calling her when Sadie Ann whelps if I have problems and it could be anytime day or night. I have her cell phone number. She said that's fine....I may tell you to go back to bed...but that's fine. THIS worries me. That remark. I reminded her of the close to 4000 I spent on my little male and female...thinking the money factor MAY get her attention. Although money has NOTHING to do with it. I bought these two little darlings when they were small thinking I would start a small breeding business. But very quickly fell in love and do not care to breed. I bred this ONE time...and both male and female will be "fixed" after this. I will keep one pupply for mama and daddy to make a family. The rest I will have to sell..or perhaps just give to a good home. The GOOD home is what I want. I do think if people have to pay they will take better care of the animal. I have a question regarding puppy kibble for my Sadie Ann. She has been on Beneful dry food for over a year. I'm in a remote area and Walmart is the closest thing. What kind of puppy kibble should I get her? I know she should be eating that now as well as the other I'm feeding her. ANYBODY?
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!