View Single Post
Old 01-08-2007, 05:31 PM   #15
Potter
YT 2000 Club Member

I fell in love with my little guy when I saw him. He was a little afraid of me but I can't wait to get him off the breeder's hand. I knew he wasn't going to be very small but I really didn't care. I like his temperament and that is what matters to me and hubby like his looks. I bonded with him when I held him in my arms on the way home while hubby was driving. My hubby, who never had a dog before took a longer time, about 3 months because now my baby is 6 months old and I can see the changes in my hubby. I am really proud of both my hubby and my baby.Siu Pao used to stick to me only and I had to encourage him to go to daddy more and hubby to play with him more. Things are much better now.My hubby will play with him before going to work in the morning while I am still sleeping and bring Siu Pao in to the bathroom when he showers and Siu Pao in return, is glad to follow because mommy is sleeping!

Last edited by Potter; 01-08-2007 at 05:33 PM.
Potter is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!